Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Truchard Winery




Fun at Truchard! Wow.... what an amazing place, amazing wines and amazing people! If your looking for something imparticular and a little barrel sampling - This is the place to go! I am doing a "blind Appelation Tasting" and the last cabernet I needed was from the Carneros District.... does Carneros make a 100% cab? Why, yes they do and I found it at Truchard! When we got there the sky's had opened up and cats and dogs were falling from above... the rain was crazy but they welcomed us into there tasting room and tasted us through some pretty amazing wines! Roussanne, Tempranillo, Petit Verdot.... the list goes on and on! As you can see from the above pics... we weren't bored! That's my brother --- he always looks that way! If you want some great varietals and some good fun.... go to Truchard.... Ill be back! in fact, I know, I owe you guys some wine?! Thanks for the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment