Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Im back!




There is nothing better than old friends coming back and new friendships developed! I am so happy that my Little Rock restaurateur and friend is back in the Napa Valley! Welcome Back Santi! Soon to be opening a new italian restaurant in downtown Napa... more to come on that front!
Pictured above is Ted Osborne and Chuck Custodio of Trahan Winery in Downtown Napa. I walked into Trahan to taste, what I had been told is one of the best 100% Petit Verdot around. I was not disappointed! Not only does Chuck make a beautiful Petit Verdot but also a Merlot and a Chardonnay. I was also beyond impressed with prior Pina Winery winemaker Ted Osborne's wines! a fantastic Petit Syrah and two very full Chardonnays. The best part about Trahan is that when you walk in you instantly feel comfortable AND you are most likely going to be sitting with one of the winemakers! Ask all the questions you possibly can.... they'll have the answers for you! I look forward to sending lots of people to them in the future and drinking lots of my favorite varietal - Petit Syrah! Thanks Ted! Oh... and congratulations Chuck on the new addition to your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment